Ads

Tuesday 14 January 2014

FEATURED BLOGSHOP: SONO WHITE

SonoWhite is a handmade online store that makes all accessories with a very reasonable price. They sell bookmarks, bracelets, earrings, keychains, necklaces and rings. I personally love their handmade accessories because they have all fun colors which can mix and match with alot of plain outfits.




If none of the accessories catches your eyes, fret not because customization is also available! You can choose the design of the frame you like and design your own picture! You can also put your favorite quotes, names, photos, etc... The frame can be made for necklace, Bracelet and keychain.




*****

Interview Session with the owner of Sono White

1. When and why did you start Sono White?
  • Started on 2013. I love making different design of beaded accessories for myself. I an totally immerse myself in making accessries. All supplier sell in bulk quantity so I thought I can make some and sell it online with affordable price
2. Why choose the name Sono White?
  • I was thinking about something easy to remember. I like Snow White so I use slightly different spelling that sounds like Snow White.
3. Who are the people behind Sono White?
  • Only one person - Me :)

15% off (Exclude postage fee)
Passcode: BSSW (Valids till 31 Jan 2014)

Giveaway by SonoWhite


1. Like them on facebook: SonoWhite
2. Click like on any photos that you like.

1 Lucky winner will get the liked items

End on 8th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment