Ads

Thursday 9 January 2014

Online store #1: Closet Half Full

They are one of my favorite store online. They are selling new and pre-love items at a very affordable price! Special for budget stylista readers, Buy 2 and get FREE POSTAGE!



Crop tops from ClosetHalfFull

*****

Interview Session with the owner of Closet Half Full


1. When and why did you start Closet Half Full?
  • My sister, started the preloved blogshop in 2007 (very first post) till 2012 when she stopped due to not having time to manage it anymore so early this year I decided that I wanted to take over and sell some of my items to earn some extra cash to fund my shopaholic tendencies hehehe. Its a shame just watching my preloved items be unloved, unworn and unused so why not sell them on for someone else to love them, as much as I loved them when I bought them!
2. Why Cjoose the name Closet Half Full?
  • Well, it came from the saying "Glass half full and never half empty" as an optimistic idea of looking at life and apply that our (my sister and I) love for fashion and shopping, we think that girl's closet can never be half empty but always half full and there is always space for more items in your closet! A girl can never have too many clothes! hehe
3. Who are the people behind Closet Half Full?
  • My sister, Natalie, who started it and me! My name is Jasmine ans I am 15 years old and a student at an international school, Chinese Malaysian. One of the subjects I study now is business and accounting (which i consider one of my favorite subjects) which is always useful when managing the blogshop :) Its always nice to earn some money while at it because I always seem broke hahaha #brokegirlproblems. And as I said before, I am a bit of a shopaholic so you gotta make room for new stuff right? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment